Custom Search

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Dear Friend...

I have many questions for you! Where are you? Why haven't I heard from you? Did you seriously marry that latvian girl? That's what your brother told me.

I also have many things to say to you. First of all, I miss you. I miss your company, your opinion and in general, just miss having you around.

I have wanted to tell you for some time now that you completely changed my life. You helped me to open a door that lead to so many opportunities I didn't previously have access to. I will never ever forget that.

You always told me I was good enough, that I deserved more, that I was worth it. You boosted my confidence in a way that no friend ever had before.

You were always there to help me out and I wish I could have helped you more than I did. I just wasn't in a position where I could do much more than be there for you, and I'll admit that sometimes I wasn't even very good at that.

I definitely miss our old times and I will always look back on them fondly.

I hate the fact that I cannot get a hold of you. I hate that you have not been around to see me as a mother and to get to know the most beautiful baby in the world. (Ok, I'll admit that I might be partial to the boy, he really is adorable though.)

I wish you would call me.

I miss you.

Love Always,
Imakeprettybabies

1 comment:

wrecche said...

He knew you were a slut so he ditched you. that's where he is. happy that you are not in his life.